Lost your Roku remote? Looking for quick ways to find a Roku remote without a remote finder. I am sharing solutions that I tested myself.
Roku remote makes controlling the Roku stick and TV much easier. You can access every function of the device from your couch. However, things become cumbersome when your Roku remote is misplaced. Now the question is how you can recover your lost Roku remote.
In this post, I will share some useful ways in which you can find your Roku remote. I will also share some alternative ways to control the Roku stick if you are unable to locate your remote. You can also use the remote finder feature to locate your remote if your remote has this function.
How To Find Roku Remote Without Remote Finder 
Without further ado, let’s check out the best way to locate the missing Roku remote:
- Download and install Roku App on your smartphone (Android – iOS).
- Switch ON your Roku stick.
- Launch the application and navigate to the devices tab.
- Now, select the device you want to control with an app. This will pair the device and smartphone app.
- Tap on the Remote function in the app, and a smart remote will appear on your mobile screen. You can start controlling your Roku ultra stick functions.
- If you want to use the app to find your remote. Tap on the Mic button in the app and say, “Roku, Find My Remote”.
- Wait for a few seconds, and you will hear the beeping sound of your remote. After finding the remote, press any key on the remote to stop its beep.
Alternate Ways To Control Roku Device Without Remote
If following the above-mentioned guide you cannot find your remote, then here are some alternate options for you.
- Use Roku App As A Remote Control – One option is to keep using the Roku application to control the functions of your device. It allows you to access all the features that you perform with a remote.
- Get A Roku Replacement Remote – If you are not comfortable using a smartphone as a remote, you must get a Roku replacement remote. I recommend you get a Roku voice remote.
- GE Universal Remote – Last but not least, you can get a GE Universal remote compatible with Roku devices. The benefit of using a General Electric remote is you can program it to multiple devices at a time and avoid juggling remotes. Check out the list of GE remote codes for Roku.
Hope after following our guide, you will easily find Roku remote without remote finder. This is one of the easiest ways you can use to locate your lost Roku remote. There are other methods too that you can adopt to control your Roku stick or Roku TV. If you know any other method to find the missing remote, please share that with us. Don’t forget to like and share this post.
- Philips Universal Remote Codes And Program Guide  - September 29, 2023
- Toshiba TV Universal Remote Codes With Program Guide 2023 - September 28, 2023
- How To Program Philips Universal Remote [3 Quick Ways 2023] - September 28, 2023