If you are a Panasonic TV user and the remote is not working, this post is for you. We are sharing the GE universal remote codes for Panasonic TV for easier pairing.
While researching, I noticed a lot of people have been asking for the general electric universal remote codes for Panasonic TV on different forums. I decided to compile a list of all the working codes. For this, I tested all the available 3, 4, and 5-digit codes on my friend’s Panasonic TV and noted the ones working in 2023. Approx. After 3 hours of testing, I compiled a final list, which I am sharing with you guys today.
GE Universal Remote Codes For Panasonic TV & Programming
GE is the best universal remote for Panasonic TVs and soundbars. A few reasons for calling it the best are its compatibility, ability to control multiple devices simultaneously, and quick programming. Now, let’s dive straight into the list of codes:
3 Digit Codes for Panasonic TV
4 Digit Codes for Panasonic TV
- Check the complete list of CL 3, CL 4, and CL5 codes.
You can use the GE universal remote codes with any Panasonic TV model, i.e., LED, LCD, Viera, or Smart TV. With codes, you can pair the remote to your TV in less than a minute. I hope you are going to like it.
How To Program Universal Remote To Panasonic TV
As mentioned, pairing a GE universal remote to Panasonic TV is easy. There are multiple ways of connecting the remote to your device. Here are some quick steps to pair a general electric remote with a television.
- Power ON your Panasonic TV manually.
- Press and hold the Setup button on the GE remote control till its light turn ON.
- When the light becomes lit, release the Setup button and then the TV button on the remote.
- Now, enter the 3 or 4-digit code.
- Upon matching of code, the remote light will turn OFF. If the light doesn’t turn OFF, repeat the procedure and enter a different code this time.
You can click here to learn how to program GE universal remote and a method to program GE remote without codes. It doesn’t matter if you have GE backlit remote or a Big Button remote. These guides are going to work for all. Try it and let us know if you face any issues.
Does GE universal remote work with Panasonic TV?
Yes, GE universal remotes work with Panasonic TVs, older models, and Viera televisions. GE remote models 33709, 34708, 33701, 48848, 41567, 48843, 45765, and many other variants are compatible with Panasonic devices.
We hope you won’t have trouble programming the remote with the GE universal remote codes for Panasonic TV. The list includes GE backlit universal remote control codes, big buttons, and codes for other general electric remote models. With codes, the pairing becomes effortless. However, if you cannot program the remote with codes, you can try an auto-programming method that doesn’t require any code. Don’t forget to post your feedback in the comments.
- Philips Universal Remote Codes And Program Guide  - September 29, 2023
- Toshiba TV Universal Remote Codes With Program Guide 2023 - September 28, 2023
- How To Program Philips Universal Remote [3 Quick Ways 2023] - September 28, 2023