In this post, I have shared all the latest codes list that work with the newer and older Vizio televisions.
General Electric remote controls are the most preferred universal remotes for TVs, audio/video devices, and streaming players.
For connecting the remote to your Vizio smart TV, I have shared the quick programming codes.
GE Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV 
After checking all the GE remote manuals, I have compiled a list of codes in one place.
4-Digit Codes for Code List 6 (CL6)
- 5631, 5611, 5561, 6471, 6511, 6121, 6131, 6111, 5651, 5621
4-Digit Codes List 5 (CL5)
- 5631, 5611, 5561, 6471, 6511, 6121, 6131, 6111, 5651, 5621, 5711
4-Digit Codes List 4 (CL4)
5611, 5631, 5561, 6121, 6131, 6111, 5651, 5621, 5711
4-Digit Codes List 3 (CL3)
- 5631, 5561, 5611, 1471, 1741, 2021, 2901, 3651, 3741, 3851, 4081, 5571, 5581, 5591, 5601, 5621, 5641, 5651, 5661, 5671, 5681, 5691, 5701, 5711
GE Remote Legacy V2/ V4 Models
- 5450, 5109, 5115, 5138, 5139, 5343
GE Remote Legacy V3 Model
- 2901, 1471, 1741, 2021, 3651, 3741, 3851, 4081
Remotes Purchased Prior to 2006
I suggest you to get a 8-device GE remote because it eliminates the need to use multiple remotes for different devices.
How To Program GE Universal Remote To Vizio TV
After checking the GE remote codes list, pairing it with your Vizio TV is next. Below, I have shared a simple guide for easily programming the GE remote to your TV.
- Turn ON your Vizio TV.
- Get your GE remote control and hold its Setup button and wait a few seconds so the remote light turns ON.
- When the light is lit, press the TV key on the remote.
- Next, immediately enter one of the GE universal remote codes listed above.
- If you notice the remote light turns OFF, this indicates it has been programmed. You can begin testing its functions.
And if the remote light remains lit, you need to re-program your remote control. While re-programming choose a different code from the list. Or else you can follow this guide to program GE remote without code.
Tips To Follow Before Pairing
- You must install a fresh pair of batteries before programming GE remote.
- Make sure there is no obstruction between the TV and the remote.
- The distance between TV and remote must be less than 12 meters.
- If you are unable to pair your remote, try factory resetting GE remote and program it again.
What remote can I use for a VIZIO TV?
If your Vizio TV remote is not working, you can use a Vizio replacement remote, GE remote, or RCA universal remote. The benefit of using a replacement remote is you don’t have to pair it. In comparison, a universal remote requires programming before use.
Why won’t my VIZIO TV recognize my remote?
If your Vizio TV does not recognize the remote, someone has tempered its settings. You need to reprogram the remote again, and it will start working.
If your Vizio TV remote is not working, has any other issue, or is lost, the GE remote is the best replacement. You can easily pair the remote with any Vizio television model with the help of a universal remote codes list for TV.
By using the universal remote codes for Vizio TV in this article, you can program the remote to control your TV with ease. The information given on this page is compatible with CL 3, CL 4, and CL 5 GE remote controls.
Setting up the remote becomes simple if you have codes. Otherwise, you need to pair the remote with a different method. Try the codes and guides, and in case of any trouble, write your issues in the comments box.
- Programming GE Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV  - November 30, 2023
- Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV & Programming  - November 30, 2023
- Vizio Universal Remote Codes List & Programming Guide  - November 29, 2023