How To Program Pavy Universal Remote 
Learn the step by step procedure to program pavy universal remote with codes and by automatic code search method.
Earlier we shared all the working codes for programming a Pavy universal remote control. And in this post, we are going to cover different methods to program the Pavy remote for the TV, DVD, Soundbar, etc. There are 2 most common and popular methods to connect a remote to a desired device.
- Direct code entry / Programming with code
- Auto code search / Programming without code
Why are these two methods famous? It is mainly because of the ease. These methods are easy to understand and follow for all levels of users, even for beginners. However, each step needs to be followed carefully to successfully pair the Pavy universal remote to your device. Must check out the Pavy universal remote codes list.
How To Program Pavy Universal Remote 
Here we are going to share step-by-step instructions on how to connect the Pavy remote to any entertainment appliance by following the above-mentioned methods. If you have a 3-digit code of Pavy remote for your device, follow method 1. And if your device name is missing the codes list, follow the Pavy remote’s automatic programming.
Method 1: Program Pavy Universal Remote with Codes – Direct Code Entry
Below are the step-by-step instructions to program universal remote with codes. Make sure to follow the steps carefully because any wrong move won’t program the remote to tv.
Step 1: Install a fresh pair of batteries in the Pavy remote control.
Step 2: Remove all the obstructions between the TV and the remote (If there are any).
Step 3: Point the remote towards the TV.
Step 4: Press and hold the “SET-UP” button on the remote and wait until the LED light turns ON. When the light turns ON, release the button.
Step 5: Locate the 3-digit code for your device in the Pavy remote codes list.
Step 6: Enter the code by pressing the numeric buttons on the remote.
The illuminating LED light on the remote will turn OFF if the code is correct. And if the light starts blinking and then stays ON, it indicates that the code you entered is incorrect, try the next code.
Method 2: Method 1: Program Pavy Universal Remote without Code – Auto Code Search
This method scans the remote library for the correct code and sets it automatically. Let’s jump on to the steps to program remote without codes.
- Install a new pair of batteries in the remote control.
- Clear the obstructions between the remote and the TV. And direct the Pavy remote toward the television.
- Press and hold the “SET-UP” button and wait until the light on the remote starts glowing. Release the button when the light turns ON.
- Press and release the “CH +” button on the remote and wait until the remote’s light stops blinking. Light blinking means the Pavy remote is scanning the database to find the correct code.
- Repeat “Step 4” until the channel changes.
- When the channel on the TV changes, immediately press the “Enter” button to store the code.
Devices Compatible with Pavy Universal Remote
Below is the list of devices compatible with the Pavy remote control:
- TV, LED, Smart TV, Plasma TV
- DVD Players
- Streaming Players
- Satellite Box
- Sound Bars
Earlier, we shared:
If you don’t know how to connect a Pavy universal remote to a TV, the guides on this page will help you. It is up to you to choose a programming method. Those who find the desired code for their device should follow method 1 because it is less time-consuming. And method 2 is for those whose device is not listed in the Pavy remote codes list. The second method takes some time to pair the remote but has worked for many users.
- How To Program GE Universal Remote To Sanyo TV [5 Steps] - March 20, 2023
- LG Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes & Program Guide  - March 20, 2023
- How To Program Philips Universal Remote [100% Working] - March 19, 2023