Having codes but don’t know how to program universal remote to Toshiba TV? No need to worry, we will share steps to pair the remote with TV using codes and without using codes.
Have you ever been in a situation where in the middle of watching your favorite show, your Toshiba TV remote stops working? It’s frustrating, we know. But don’t worry—we’re here to help you. Now, what options have you got to get rid of this scene? You can either get up, again and again, to change the channel and volume or get a new remote control. We suggest getting a Toshiba TV universal remote, programming it to multiple devices, and using a single remote for all devices.
Before proceeding further must check this list of universal remote codes for Toshiba TV. It will help you in programming your remote control. Now, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Program Universal Remote to Toshiba TV 
Here is a step by step guide to program any universal remote to Toshiba TV with the help of codes.
- Press the Power button to switch ON your Toshiba TV.
- Aim the remote towards the TV and hold the Code Search or SET button.
- Keep holding until the small LED light on the remote turns ON.
- Release the button and press the TV button on the remote once.
- Now, enter a Toshiba TV remote code using the number buttons on the remote.
- The remote light will immediately turn off if the code is correct.
- Press different keys on the remote to check its functions.
Pair Universal Remote to Toshiba TV without Codes
Don’t have remote codes, follow these instruction to set up a universal remote without codes.
- Turn ON your Toshiba TV by pressing the Power button.
- Direct the remote towards the TV. Press and hold the Code Search or SET button.
- Hold the button until the remote’s LED light start illuminating.
- Release the button and press the TV button on the remote once to put your TV in programming mode.
- Now, press the Power key on the remote and wait for 3 seconds. Repeat this step until your TV switches OFF.
- When the Toshiba TV turns OFF, press the TV button on the remote again to store the code.
- Now, switch ON your TV and test different functions of the remote.
How to Program Philips Universal Remote to Toshiba TV
Follow this guide to program Philips universal remote to any Toshiba TV model.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button on your Philips remote until the red light at the top blinks twice.
- Enter the code “9-9-1.” The red light will blink twice again.
- Aim the remote at your Toshiba TV and press the “Power” button. The TV should turn off.
- Press the “Setup” button again to save the code. The red light will blink twice.
- Test the other buttons on the remote to see if they work with your Toshiba TV.
If you have any problems, try repeating the steps above. If that doesn’t work, you may need to consult your Toshiba TV manual for the correct code.
Will a universal remote work on a Toshiba TV?
Yes! Many universal remotes are compatible with Toshiba TVs, LCD, LED, Smart, and 4K TVs, so it’s worth trying! However, some older Toshiba television models may not work with a universal remote. As per our experience, the best universal remote that works with Toshiba are RCA and GE remote. You can also use a universal remote app on your smartphone to control TV functions.
A non-working Toshiba TV remote can be really frustrating—we know from our experience! But before you start tearing your hair out, follow our tips and program universal remote to Toshiba TV. It will do the trick and make your life easier by empowering you to control all your entertainment devices with a single remote control. Let us know if you have any questions or face any problem in setting up your universal remote.
- How To Program Vizio Remote To TV, Soundbar, & More  - September 28, 2022
- How To Reset Toshiba TV Remote Control – Do This  - September 27, 2022
- How To Program RCA Universal Remote to Vizio TV  - September 22, 2022