Pairing One for All universal remote is very easy compared to other remotes. Learn how to program a One for All remote without codes in seconds.
One for All universal remote is without a doubt one of the best remote controls you can get if your original one is misplaced or has stopped working. The brand offers a variety of options to choose from. You can pick a remote that is compatible with a single device or get one that works with up to 5 devices.
I recommend buying one that can be paired with maximum devices because you can control your TV, Cable box, Soundbar, Gaming, Apple, Roku TV, and Blu-Ray player with a single remote. Here is a list of codes for the One for All universal remote you will need while pairing.
How To Program A One For All Remote Without Codes 
Follow the instructions below to set up a One for All universal remote for the TV.
- First, Go to “Find your setup code” and enter the model number of your device to get the working code.
- The second thing you can do is use the learning feature of one for all remote. This will copy the functions and settings of the original device remote. Watch the video below to proceed:
- If nothings work for you, we advise you to contact one for all customer support.
If I do not have a code for the One For All remote, its pairing is slightly different from GE universal remote and Magnavox. Don’t worry. We will guide you about everything to make things easier for you. This method is time-consuming but works great and automatically programs one for all remote.
NOTE: The problem with programming a universal remote without codes is that you must have an original factory remote of the device. Why should you have an original remote? Because you have to teach one for all remote functions your genuine device remote has. If you don’t have that remote control, you won’t be able to program one for all controllers. The last resort is to Use the “Find your setup code” tool and enter the exact make and model number of your device.
Programming One for All URC 7935 Streamer Universal Remote
This remote looks strange, but it is one of the most powerful universal remote controls from One for All. You won’t find a numeric keypad in this remote but don’t worry. We are sharing an image that will help you program and enter a code. Let’s begin the instructions to program URC 7935 universal remote:
- Unbox the remote and install 4 fresh batteries in the remote control.
- Direct the remote towards the television.
- Now check the below image and press the buttons according to the device which you want to program.
- Press and hold the buttons until the ring light on the remote blinks twice.
- Each button in the remote represents a number. Choose the code from the list and enter it using the buttons shown in the image.
- If the entered code is correct, the remote’s light will show two green flashes.
Now test the remote features, starting from power on/off and then changing channels and volume. If, after entering the code, your remote is not working, then repeat the given process with a different code.
The 7935 universal streamers remote is pre-programmed to work with the Roku streaming box. Just insert AAA batteries, and it will work directly.
Setup One for All URC 7955 Universal Remote with Codes
- Unpack your remote control and install 4 fresh AAA batteries.
- Switch ON your device manually. In our case, it’s TV, so we turned ON the television.
- Point the remote towards your device (TV, DVD, Soundbar).
- Press and hold the “Magic/Setup” button for a few seconds.
- The “TV” button on the remote will start glowing. This shows your remote is ready to be programmed with a TV. You can change the device by pressing the “Devices” button on the remote.
- Now choose the code from the list shared above and enter it by pressing the remote’s numeric buttons.
- After entering the code, press the “Power” button on the remote. If your TV turns OFF, you have successfully programmed the remote.
And if, after entering the code, your TV doesn’t switch OFF, you need to follow the same procedure again and try a different universal code.
What is the magic button on the One For All remote?
Magic Key or button on the one for all universal remote is used to put the remote control in programming mode. You need to hold it for a few seconds until the device light (TV, AUX, DVD) starts illuminating.
Do One For All remotes work on smart TVs?
Yes, One for All remotes is compatible with Samsung, Sony, LG, Vizio, and many other Smart TV brands. In fact, you can use the remote to control all your home entertainment devices.
Does one for all remote work with a firestick?
Yes, you can control Amazon Firestick with a One for All remote. You need to program it first to make it functional with Firestick. You can get their Streamer Remote that doesn’t need any programming, just insert the batteries and it is ready to use. Below is the compatible devices list:
- Roku – all Streaming Boxes (not Streaming Sticks)
- Apple TV – all generations
- Microsoft Xbox 360 + Xbox One
- NOW TV by Sky
- Kwesé Play
- Telstra TV
- Fetch TV
- Foxtel Now
- Vodafone TV
You will find the full list HERE.
Does one for all remote work with Roku tv?
One for All universal remote can be programmed to control the Roku streaming box and TV. The remote Set-Up procedure is similar to pairing the remote with the TV.
We hope our guide to program one for all remotes will help you in pairing your remote to the TV, soundbar, DVD, gaming console, etc. Yes, we know the steps are a bit complicated but you can do it smoothly if you follow the steps carefully. If you face any problem in pairing your remote, feel free to post your question in the comments section.
- Programming GE Universal Remote Codes For Vizio TV  - November 30, 2023
- Universal Remote Codes For Apex TV & Programming  - November 30, 2023
- Vizio Universal Remote Codes List & Programming Guide  - November 29, 2023