Want to know the quickest method to program universal remote to Hisense TV? We will share best ways of pairing a remote to any Hi Sense TV.
One problem you may suffer while using Hisense TV is that the remote start acting weirdly. It is a common issue and can happen with any remote.
To overcome this problem, you can get a universal remote. Here we will share the best universal remote for Hisense TV and the easiest guide to connect a replacement remote to any Hisense TV model. Check this list of universal remote codes for Hisense TV that you will need it for programming.
How To Program Universal Remote To Hisense Smart TV
Below you will find step-by-step instructions to connect your universal remote to any Hisense TV model. Let’s get started:
Connecting Universal Remote to Hisense TV With Codes
Follow these steps to connect the universal remote to TV with codes.
- Switch ON your Hisense TV set and point the remote towards it.
- Press and release the TV button on the remote.
- Now, put the remote in programming mode by holding the SETUP button. Keep holding until the remote light starts glowing.
- When the remote is in learning mode, you must enter a 3, 4, or 5-digit code. You will find the code in the Hisense universal remote user manual.
- After entering the code, you will notice that the remote light is switched OFF. This means your remote is paired with Hisense TV.
- Next, press the Power button on the remote. If the TV turns off, it means the remote is programmed correctly. If the television stays ON, you must re-program the remote.
Repeat the above steps and enter a different universal code this time. If you are lucky, you can pair it on the first attempt, or it will take multiple attempts to program the remote.
Pairing Universal Remote to Hisense Smart TV Without Codes
In this method, the remote automatically searches for the correct code and implements it. Here are the steps you need to follow to pair remote tp TV without codes:
- Turn ON your Hisense TV.
- Grab the universal remote and hold the Setup button for 5 seconds.
- Press the following keys on remote 991.
- Next, hold the Power button on the remote, start pressing the Channel+ button, and wait for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, again press the Channel+ button. Repeat this process until your TV switches off.
What are the working remote codes for Hisense Smart TV?
These are the latest working remote codes for Hisense TV 10748, 11758, 0216, 0753, 0748, and 765.
Which is the best universal remote for Hisense TV?
As per our findings, the best universal remotes for Hisense Smart TV are Philips, GE remote, and GMatrix universal remote. There are other remotes that work fine with Hisense television, but you need to check the user manual for its compatibility.
Hisense TV debuted in the international market a few years ago and has successfully made its place. Its smart TVs, 4K, and UHD televisions, compete with brands like Vizio, Westinghouse, and TCL. Pricing is a major factor that sets it apart from other brands. We hope after following our detailed guide on how to program universal remote to Hisense TV. We recommend you go for the first method, programming with codes, because it is easier and won’t consume much time. Contrary to that, the second method is a bit time-consuming because the remote search for code in the complete database and then applies it. Let us know which method worked for you. If you have any questions, post them in the comments box.
- Sky Remote Codes For LG TV And Quick Programming Guide - November 29, 2023
- How To Program ONN Universal Remote Without Code - November 28, 2023
- Roku TV Universal Remote Codes & How To Program  - November 25, 2023