Universal Remote Codes for Kogan TV 
Here you will find the working universal remote codes for Kogan TV which will help you to program the remote control in less than 2 minutes.
The best universal remotes for Kogan TV are RCA and One-For-All. The good thing about these universal remotes is, they can also be programmed into devices of other brands as well. Like, a remote purchased for Kogan TV can be paired up with Samsung Blu-Ray or Sony sound bar. To set up each device, all you need is a universal code which is for a specific model or type of device. If you have the correct codes list and the right set-up guide, you are definitely good to go.
The universal remote codes for TV are usually of four-digits and five digits, and we will list all of them here. So you can use them and program the universal remote for your Kogan TV or DVD player.
Universal Remote Codes for Kogan TV 
Below is the full list of working Kogan TV universal remote codes. You can choose a code and follow the programming guide to pair the remote. If any of the codes don’t work, there is nothing to worry about. You can pick and try a different combination of code.
4 Digit Kogan TV Universal Remote Codes
5 Digit Kogan TV Universal Remote Codes
One for All Universal Remote Codes for Kogan TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for Kogan TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Kogan TV
How to Program Universal Remote to Kogan TV
Follow the below-given links to configure a universal remote to work with Kogan TV.
- Instructions to Program a universal remote with Codes
- Guide to Program a universal remote without Codes
Programming Kogan T006 Remote
- Switch ON your TV and direct your remote towards the TV.
- Simultaneously hold the “back” and volume “-” for 3-4 seconds.
- You will see a “Connected” message on your TV screen.
Programming Kogan G003P Remote
- Turn ON your television set.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “Home” and “Back” buttons for approx. 5 seconds. This will blink the light of the “Power” button three times.
- The cursor on the screen will begin moving with your remote movement and you will see a pop-up on the screen saying your remote has been registered.
Pairing V005 Kogan Remote
- Switch ON your TV and hold the “Back” and Volume “-” together for 3-4 seconds.
- When the red light on the remote starts blinking, release the buttons.
- Once the remote is configured, you will see a “Connected” notification on the screen
Kogan TV Universal Remote FAQs
Can I use a universal remote for Kogan TV?
Yes, you can either use the Kogan universal remote or get an all-in-one universal remote. Both work fine with the Kogan TV.
Which universal remote can I use for the kogan hd tv?
The One-for-All and GE universal remote work fine with Kogan TV. For some users, the Pavy remote also worked.
Can I use my phone as a remote for Kogan TV?
Yes, you can use your phone to control your Kogan agora smart TV. All you need is to download and install a remote application on your mobile. Once installed you will be able to tune, control channels, and change the volume of your smart TV. This app will also enable you to control the TV through voice commands.
Do Kogan TVs have Bluetooth?
Only some models of Kogan Smart TV have Bluetooth. You will be asked to connect the Bluetooth while setting up your TV.
With a Kogan TV universal remote and the right code to program it with your Kogan devices, you can actually get rid of those tons of remotes required to control each device. Once you have programmed the Kogan universal remote with all the devices, you won’t have to worry about all those remote controls scattered around your space. You can also share any Kogan TV universal remote codes that worked for you and aren’t mentioned in our guide. We hope that this article would’ve been helpful to you.
- How To Program GE Universal Remote To Sanyo TV [5 Steps] - March 20, 2023
- LG Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes & Program Guide  - March 20, 2023
- How To Program Philips Universal Remote [100% Working] - March 19, 2023