Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV & Programming Guide
Get the latest universal remote codes for Polaroid TV to program it and control the functions of your television smartly without any problem.
Controlling a Polaroid television without a remote is a tiresome job. You can get rid of this difficult situation by using an all-in-one universal remote control of any brand. It is not an ordinary remote; why am I saying this? Because it has the ability to be programmed with multiple devices at a time. By this I mean, you can connect one remote to your TV, soundbar, blu-ray and up to 3 or 5 devices. A universal remote of GE and RCA will work perfectly with the Polaroid LCD, LED, and Smart TV.
Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV 
Here you will find different types of universal remote codes for different brands of remotes. Some comprise 3 digits, some are 4 and 5 digits. If your remote’s brand codes are given in the list you should try those keycodes and if not then you must try 3, 4, and 5 number codes one by one to program a universal remote to Polaroid TV.
5 Digits Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV
4 Digits Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV
3 Digits Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV
Polaroid TV Remote Codes for Comcast
VIZIO Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV
GE & One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Polaroid TV
How to Connect Universal Remote to Polaroid TV
There are two methods to set up a universal remote for Polaroid TV. The first method is pairing with codes and the second is programming the universal remote automatically. We are going to discuss in detail how you can connect your remote to a Polaroid television with code because it is the most common and easiest way to establish a connection between two devices.
Program Universal Remote to Polaroid TV with Codes
Follow the step-by-step instructions given below to pair RCA universal remote with the Polaroid television. If you have a general electric remote you must follow this GE universal remote programming guide to avoid any issues. Let’s jump onto the steps:
- Unbox the remote control and open its back compartment.
- Install 2 AAA batteries and close the compartment.
- Switch ON your Polaroid television manually by pressing the TV’s power button.
- With the remote facing the television, press and hold the “TV” button on the universal remote.
- Choose the code from the list above and while holding the “TV” button start typing the code.
- Now, release the “TV” button. If the remote light turns OFF, it means you entered the correct code. And if it blinks multiple times, then the code is incorrect.
It is time to test the remote functions. First, press the “Power” button, if the TV switches OFF you are good to go. Now turn your TV ON again and check the volume and channel change button. If both are working fine, enjoy. And if any of the functions are not working properly, you need to reprogram your remote with a different code.
If you have a universal remote other than RCA, then you must check this page on how to program universal remote to TV with codes.
Automatically Program Universal Remote to Polaroid TV without Codes
As we mentioned above, the second method does not require codes for programming a universal remote. But you need to be extra careful while following this automatic method. We have covered this topic in detail. Check our post on how to program a universal remote to a TV without codes. This will help you in pairing your remote with a TV irrespective of its brand and model. Polaroid and Pilot are two different brands. Pilot television users should check this post Universal Remote Codes for Pilot TV.
How do you program a one for all remote to a Polaroid TV?
- Point the remote towards your Polaroid television.
- First, press and release the “TV” button on the remote.
- Hold the “Setup” and wait until the remote’s light flashes twice, then release it.
- Now, type 991 using the remote keypad. The light will again blink twice.
- Press the “Power” key and then the “TV” key on the remote, and wait for 10 seconds. This will start searching the code in the remote’s database. Repeat this step until your television switches OFF.
- When your TV turns OFF, press and release the “Setup” button to store the code.
Which is the best universal remote for Polaroid TV?
GE, RCA, and Jumbo universal remotes are the best Polaroid television universal remotes. They are easy to program and use.
What is the Polaroid TV code?
You can use 0004, 0005, 0009, 0138, and 0130 codes to program a universal remote to Polaroid TV, LCD, LED and Plasma TV.
How do I reset my Polaroid remote?
To reset the Polaroid remote control, follow this simple procedure. Remove the batteries from the remote and hold the “Power” button for 20 seconds. Next, press all the buttons on the remote one by one. Now, install the batteries, and your remote will work fine. This trick will also work with Roku TV remote control.
How do you program a Polaroid remote to a TV?
Using a Polaroid remote with a Polaroid TV doesn’t require any programming. It can be directly used by simply installing the batteries. But if you have a Polaroid universal remote, you need to program it first by following these 3 steps:
- Hold the setup button until the remote light turns ON.
- Be sure the light stays illuminated.
- Enter one of the TV remote codes provided above.
In this post, we have covered everything that you will need to pair a universal remote to Polaroid TV. There are codes for different remotes of brands that can be connected to the television set. And there is also a detailed guide to using these codes to program a universal remote. If you have a universal remote control and you want to program it to the Polaroid LED, LCD, or Plasma tv, the information on this page will help you a lot. If you face any problem, you can post your query in the comments box.
- How To Program GE Universal Remote To Sanyo TV [5 Steps] - March 20, 2023
- LG Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes & Program Guide  - March 20, 2023
- How To Program Philips Universal Remote [100% Working] - March 19, 2023