Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Codes 
With Sanyo soundbar universal remote codes the pairing becomes super easy. Get the 3, 4, and 5 digit codes to pair your remote to an audio device.
Sanyo soundbars are popular these days because of their top quality surround sound and affordability. Each soundbar comes with a remote which is used to set up and control the functions of the device. But due to some malfunction its remote stops working and you need to get its replacement.
You can get a universal remote if the Sanyo original remote has stopped responding. Or if you want to control all functions of your TV, soundbar, DVD, and Blu-Ray with a single remote. Yes, you can do that! Universal remote codes for soundbars are all you need to connect your soundbar to a universal remote, and we will share that here.
Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Codes 
Here is the working universal codes list for Sanyo Soundbar. You can use them to pair the remote to the soundbar and subwoofers. These codes will only work with Sanyo devices, not with LG sound bar and Vizio soundbar.
3 Digit Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
4 Digit Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
5 Digit Sanyo Soundbar Universal Remote Codes
Compatible Devices List
How To Program Universal Remote To Sanyo Soundbar
Follow the step-by-step instructions given below to set up your universal remote to the Sanyo soundbar. In case of any issue, feel free to write us.
- Insert the batteries into your remote control.
- Press and hold the ‘setup’ button on your remote and wait till the red light turns ON.
- Release the setup button and immediately press and release the ‘aux’ button.
- Enter the code using the remote number keys. The red light will turn OFF if the code is correct.
- Now direct the remote towards your soundbar and test different functions.
To program universal remote to soundbar without codes follow this guide.
Other Methods to Control Sanyo Soundbar without Remote
ATT Remote RC7X
- Go to the Main Menu.
- Choose Settings from the main menu.
- Press and release “Settings and Help” and select “Remote Control.”
- Now select “Audio Device” and pick the soundbar.
DIRECTV Remote Control
- Turn on the soundbar and press the ‘Volume +’ button on the remote.
- Choose AV1/AV2.
- Hold the “Mute + Select” key till you see a light blinking.
- Enter the 3-digit code -991.
- Now press the ‘3’ button and then press and release the “Volume +” button.
- Direct the remote towards the soundbar and press the “Channel Up” button.
- If the volume changes, then you’ve selected the correct code and if it does not change, repeat the process using the 993 as code in place of 991.
Code Search with Comcast Remote
- Switch ON your Sanyo soundbar and choose Aux.
- Press the Setup key, and release the key when it blinks twice.
- Now type the ‘9913’ code and wait till the Aux key blinks again.
- Press the Power key while holding the remote in front of the Sanyo soundbar.
- Hold the ‘Channel +’ key till the soundbar turns off, then press the Setup button.
- The Aux key will blink again which is a confirmation signal.
Comcast Xfinity Remote
- First press “AUX” and then press and hold “Setup” on the Xfinity Remote until the light blinks twice
- Enter the 3-Digit code 993.
Is Samsung soundbar remote compatible with Sanyo soundbar?
No Samsung soundbar remote will not work with Sanyo soundbar. To control it you will need a universal remote control.
Will a universal remote work for a Sanyo soundbar?
Yes, you can program a universal remote to your Sanyo soundbar. For pairing, you will need 3, 4, 5, digit codes. If you are unable to set up your remote control using codes, you can use a code search method on your CAB or SAT remote.
How do I connect my Sanyo remote to my soundbar?
If your remote and soundbar both are of Sanyo, there is no need to program it. Just insert the batteries and it will start working. For a universal remote you need to program it first. Each remote has different steps, so you check the user manual of the remote to get step-by-step instructions.
How can I turn the Sanyo soundbar on without a remote?
Sanyo soundbar has a power button on the front or on the base, depending upon the model you have. You can use that button to switch ON your soundbar.
Why is my Sanyo soundbar not working?
If your soundbar has no sound you need to ensure the ARC feature of your device is ON. Also, check the cable you are using to connect the soundbar, and lastly, check whether you have selected the correct output settings or not.
With the shared Sanyo soundbar universal remote codes you can easily set up your remote to any soundbar. You need to try the codes one by one because each model has a different code for establishing a connection. But we assure you one thing one of the codes will work for your audio device. If you figure out any other method or find a new pairing code don’t forget to share it with us, we shall be thankful to you. In case of any issue, you can report us in the comments section.
- How To Program GE Universal Remote To Sanyo TV [5 Steps] - March 20, 2023
- LG Blu-Ray Player Universal Remote Codes & Program Guide  - March 20, 2023
- How To Program Philips Universal Remote [100% Working] - March 19, 2023