Get the universal remote codes for Samsung soundbar and program it to control all the functions of the sound bar sitting on your couch.
If your Samsung soundbar remote is not working, you must try a universal remote, and I am damn sure you will fall in love with it. A universal remote is much handier than a basic remote.
You can configure a universal remote to multiple devices and control all of them with a single remote. The Remotecodesportal.com team has researched and collected all the universal remote codes for the Samsung soundbar which will make programming easier.
Samsung Soundbar Universal Remote Codes 
Here are the universal remote codes for the Samsung soundbar. The soundbar remote codes are categorized into three categories, and you can pick any.
Samsung Soundbar 5 Digit Remote Codes
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Sound Bar
GE Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Soundbar
Spectrum Universal Remote Codes
Choose the code as per your remote’s brand and apply it to do your remote work with the sound bar Samsung. You may also like to check out the Universal Remote Codes for Samsung Blu-Ray and the Universal Remote Codes for Samsung TV.
How to Pair Universal Remote Codes to Samsung Soundbar With Codes
This is an important stage because, without configuration, you will not be able to use your remote. Combining the steps and codes stated above, you will be able to smoothly set up your universal remote to any model of Samsung sound bar.
- Switch ON the Samsung soundbar and ensure all the nearby devices are OFF.
- Clear all the obstructions between the remote and the soundbar.
- Insert batteries in the remote control and direct them towards the device.
- Hold the “Setup” button for 4-5 seconds and wait till the power button lights up. This signals that you can begin programming now.
- Now, press and release the “AUX” button on the remote. It tells the remote we are setting it up for an audio device.
- Use the remote’s numeric keypad to type universal code.
- After entering, press the “Power” button on the remote. If the device switches OFF, you have configured the remote correctly.
This is a manual yet working method to program a GE universal remote to a Samsung soundbar using the codes shared on this page. Follow the steps carefully to avoid any problems.
If the Samsung soundbar doesn’t turn OFF, you need to repeat the above steps and use a different code for programming. You can follow the same guide to programming a Vizio soundbar or any other brand.
Programming Universal Remote to Samsung Soundbar without Codes
You may face a situation where you are unable to set up a remote with codes. In this scenario, you must try the auto-programming of the universal remote control without codes.
To self-program the remote, we recommend you follow the below-given link to automatically program a universal remote to the soundbar:
Compatible Devices: HW-FM55C, FM550, HE550, HW-HM45, F550, J450, HW-E450, HW-J450, HW-J650, HW-F450, WH-E450, HW-J355, HW-K450, HW-D450, HW-H550, HW-H7500/ZA, and HW-HM55C.
Can you program a universal remote to a soundbar?
YES! You can program any universal remote control to Samsung or a soundbar of any other brand. To program it to an audio device, you need to use the “AUX” feature of the universal remote control.
What is the remote code for Samsung Soundbar?
For programming a universal remote control to a Samsung soundbar, you can use these codes: 32609, 22609, and 32660.
How do I control my Samsung soundbar with the Xfinity remote?
Follow the below-given steps to program the Xfinity remote to the soundbar of Samsung:
- Make your Samsung soundbar’s receiver Output.
- Press and hold the “Setup” button of the Xfinity remote.
- Release it when the remote light turns ON.
- Type the manufacturer code of the soundbar.
- Wait for a few seconds, the remote light will flash twice.
- Now, test the remote functions.
You have successfully paired the Xfinity remote to your Samsung soundbar.
How do you program a Samsung soundbar to a universal remote?
Samsung universal remote can be easily programmed into the Samsung soundbar. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Using the Samsung universal remote, open the Settings of the Samsung TV, choose Sound, and then choose the Sound Output option on your Samsung television.
- From the menu, select Samsung soundbar and then close it. Your remote has been programmed, and now you can use your Samsung TV remote to control the Samsung sound bar.
Why Samsung soundbar remote volume not working?
If the Samsung soundbar remote volume is not working, the issue can easily be fixed by following this method.
- Go to your TV settings
- Open Sound and then select the Sound Output option.
- From this menu, select the Samsung soundbar as an audio output.
Now your Samsung soundbar volume will start working.
Why is the Samsung soundbar remote not working?
Follow this simple trick to make your Samsung soundbar remote work if it is not working. Open the battery cover of the remote, and remove both batteries. Now, press the “power” button for approx. 20 seconds. Next, install the batteries again and test your remote, it will start working perfectly.
Samsung is known as one of the most trusted brands all around the globe. All their products i.e., TV, Blu-Ray, Soundbar, etc., are a combination of innovation and top-notch quality. You can control Samsung soundbars and other devices with its own remote or program a universal remote control for controlling its features.
A universal remote is one of the best alternatives if your branded Samsung soundbar remote is not functioning properly. A universal remote for the Samsung soundbar can also be configured to other devices i.e Samsung Blu-Ray, television, DVD, and home theatre. To set up a Samsung universal remote to any device, you will need special codes and we have shared all of the above. You must pick a code that matches your remote brands and use it by following the guide. You can also program one remote to 4-5 devices at a time and control all of them with a single remote. If you face any problem in programming, write to us in the comments.