Use the given Panasonic blu ray universal remote codes for quick programming and controlling your Blu-ray player functions.
The Panasonic Blu-ray remote lets you effortlessly navigate all the device functions from the comfort of your bed or couch. However, you may get caught in a situation where your Panasonic Blu-ray remote becomes unresponsive.
The ultimate solution to this problem is to get a universal remote to control the device. All universal remotes come with a slight learning curve, which is their programming, and you need codes. I have compiled a list of the universal remote codes for Panasonic Blu-ray players.
Panasonic Blu Ray Universal Remote Codes
Below is the list of universal remote codes for the Panasonic Blu-ray. You have to try them one by one to find out the code compatible with your device. Let us know which code worked for you.
4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
GE Universal Remote Codes
- Check the General Electric universal remote codes list.
How To Program Universal Remote To Panasonic Blu-Ray
There are two ways to pair a universal remote to a Panasonic 4k UHD Blu-ray player. One method is manual, and the second is with the auto-code search method. Let’s see what you need to do:
- Power ON your Panasonic Blu-ray player manually.
- Direct the remote towards the devices and hold the Setup/Input/Code Search button on the remote until the remote light stays on.
- Press and release the Blu-ray/DVD button on the remote. Now, the remote is in programming mode.
- Next, enter a 4 or 5-digit remote code for Blu-ray.
- If the code matches, the remote light will turn OFF. If this doesn’t happen, try the next code.
Program Panasonic Blu-Ray Universal Remote Without Codes
- Turn ON the Panasonic Blu-ray player.
- Hold the Setup/Input/Code Search button on the remote for 5 seconds.
- Press and release the device button on the remote, i.e., Blu-ray or DVD.
- Press and release the Power button on the remote after every 3 seconds. Repeat this step until your Blu-ray player switches OFF.
- Switch ON your Blu-ray device again manually.
- Now, press and release the CH+ or VOL+ button until the device turns OFF again.
- When the Blu-ray player is off again, the remote is paired.
A malfunctioning Panasonic Blu-ray remote can ruin your movie night. I have provided a solution for this issue: getting a universal remote. A universal remote lets you control all the functions of the Blu-ray. I have shared all the working Panasonic Blu-ray universal remote codes and a step-by-step guide to using them. Hope you will like the post. Please share your feedback in the comments section.