Are you looking for the Roku TV universal remote codes list 2023? Get the 100% working latest codes to pair your remote to Roku TV.
Roku is a famous device, just like firestick, for streaming entertainment content. Now, most modern TVs in the United States have built-in Roku functionality. You can control its content using a remote control. However, sometimes the remote suddenly stops working, and you are left with no option except to get a replacement remote. We recommend you get a universal remote for Roku TV because it can control multiple devices of different brands simultaneously. You will need codes to configure a universal remote to a Roku stick or TV. Don’t worry; we will provide you with those codes and share programming tips.
Roku TV Universal Remote Codes 
|Brand Name||Roku Universal Remote Codes|
||1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal Remote
|Logitech Harmony||Check Here|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Roku
- 387, 11756, 10818, 12434, 12049, 52371, 53061 – Check full list of RCA remote codes.
GE Universal Remote Codes for Roku
- 2891, 0000, 0164, 0107, 0031, 0044, 0022, 0342, 0052, 0015, 0009, 0004, 0125, 0087, 0003, 0054
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Roku
- 6381, 6251, 2407, 6171, 5931, 6001 – Check complete list of Philips remote codes.
Dish Remote Codes for TCL Roku TV
- 1756, 535, 645, 535, 556
ONN Roku TV Universal Remote Codes
- 3851, 3201
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for Roku TV
- 0269, 0270
The given codes are compatible with Roku Insignia, Sanyo Hitachi, JVC, Hisesne, Westinghouse, and ONN TV.
How to Program Universal Remote to Roku TV
After getting the codes, the next important step is programming. We programmed GE universal remote to Roku TV, which worked like a charm. If you own a remote of any other brand, don’t worry, there is a slight difference in steps. Without further ado, let’s get started:
- Turn ON your Roku TV or device.
- Grab the remote and hold the SETUP button until the remote’s POWER light lit up.
- Press the TV button if you are pairing the remote to your Roku television or the CBL button if pairing it with a Roku stick.
- Now, choose and enter the remote code from the list. The remote light will blink each time you will enter a digit.
- If the entered code is correct, the remote light will turn OFF. You can check remote functions by pressing different keys like volume, channel, power, etc.
- If the TV or stick is not responding to the remote’s command, you need to program it again. Repeat the given steps and enter a different code this time.
What is the best universal remote for Roku TV?
As per our personal testing, GE universal remote is the best compatible remote for Roku stick and TV. Its pairing is easy and lets you control all your device functions.
Can I program a universal remote to a Roku TV?
Yes, you can program a universal remote to a Roku TV. The only thing you need to ensure is your remote compatibility with a Roku device.
What is the GE universal remote code for a TCL Roku TV?
The universal remote codes for a TCL Roku TV are 2014, 4395, and 0903.
Roku TV universal remote codes will let you easily establish a connection between the device. The remote code for Roku Stick and Roku TV is the same. You need to be a little careful while programming the remote because the selection of the incorrect device will not pair the remote. Universal remotes of all the popular brands are compatible with Roku devices. Try the given codes and pairing guide, and share your experience with us. If you face any problem with code or programming instruction, post your concern in the comments.
- 125+ GE Universal Remote Codes for Toshiba TV  - November 29, 2022
- How to Program GE Universal Remote to Sanyo TV [5 Easy Steps] - November 22, 2022
- GE Universal Remote Codes for ROKU TV & Stick  - November 15, 2022