If you are searching for the universal remote codes for Haier TV, you will find a working list of codes + instructions on how to use them.
All their entertainment appliances come with a remote control, and in case your device remote goes out of order or gets misplaced, you can replace it with a Haier TV universal remote. Universal remote has cutting-edge technology which enables you to program it with all your entertainment devices like TV, home theater, sound bar, Android TV box, Chromecast, etc.
Universal Remote Codes For Haier TV 
We have compiled a list of all workable universal remote codes that can help you to program your remote. You need to pick a code that matches your universal remote brand and apply it with the given instructions. We have shared multiple codes for each brand of remote, so if any code isn’t working, you can try another one. You may like to check how to program GE universal remote to Haier TV.
Haier TV Universal Remote 4 Digit Codes List
Haier TV Universal Remote 3 Digit Codes List
GE Universal Remote Codes for Haier TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for Haier TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes for Haier TV
One-For-All Universal Remote Codes for Haier TV
To operate your Haier TV with a universal remote, you need to configure the remote with codes. The configuration process takes very little time. You can program the remote yourself in a few simple steps. At the Remote Codes Portal, you will find all the details to make your remote work with a Haier television set.
How To Program Universal Remote To Haier Television
In this guide, we have explained how you can connect a universal remote control to Haier TV. At the end of this method, you will be able to control your Haier LED/LCD television with a universal remote. Let’s jump straight into the method.
- Unbox your universal remote and install a pair of fresh AAA batteries.
- Turn ON your Haier television manually
- Direct the remote towards the TV and hold the “Setup” button.
- Keep holding the “Setup” button until the “Power” button light on the remote switches ON. This puts the remote in programming mode.
- Now, press and release the remote’s “TV” button. This signals that we are setting up the remote for the television.
- Choose the code from the list above or from the user booklet of the remote and start typing it.
- After typing the code, the “Power” button light will turn OFF, which indicates the code is correct. You can press the Power and other buttons of the remote to check it is working properly.
If the code you entered doesn’t configure the remote to the TV, the remote light will blink multiple times and then stays ON. In this situation, you need to enter the following code in the list. If the given programming guide doesn’t support your remote control.
Program Universal Remote To Haier TV Without Codes
You can also program a universal remote automatically if you are unable to find the right code for your device. We have published a detailed article on programming a universal remote without codes. Just visit the page and choose the brand of the remote and follow the given instructions. You will easily program a universal remote automatically. If you still face any problems, feel free to write to us in the comments. If you have a Jumbo remote, this article may help you Jumbo Universal Remote Codes and Programming Instructions.
Why is my Haier tv remote not working?
There are several reasons due to why the remote doesn’t work properly. There is an obstruction between the TV and the remote, the batteries of the remote are expired, or the remote/TV infrared has stopped functioning.
How do I find the code for my universal remote?
We have listed all the working universal remote codes for Haier TV. You can select the remote code as per your brand and apply it.
How do I reset my Haier TV remote?
Follow these steps to reset your Haier TV remote.
- Open the back cover and remove the batteries from the remote.
- Hold the “Power” button for approx. 25 seconds.
- Now, press and release all the buttons of the remote one by one.
- Install the batteries again and use your remote.
Your remote will start working.
Why is my TV not responding to the remote?
Follow the below-given steps if your TV is not responding to the remote control.
- Turn OFF your TV.
- Unplug the power plug from the wall socket.
- Press and hold the “Power” of the television for 30 seconds.
- Release the button and plug in the power plug again in the socket.
Now your TV will start responding to the remote.
How do I reprogram my Haier remote?
The re-programming steps of the Haier remote control are the same as we have mentioned above. You need to follow one additional step which is to remove the batteries for 10 seconds and insert them back again.
What is the TV code of Haier?
0081, 0216, 0217, 0157, 1147, 0935, these are a few codes that work absolutely fine. You can try them or choose from the list given above.
Haier has a good reputation due to its affordability and reliability of home appliances. One of their best-selling products includes televisions. Haier produces budget-friendly TV, LED, LCD, and smart TVs. Using a universal remote can save you from using multiple remotes for every device. A Haier universal remote is capable of controlling the Haier TV along with other electronic devices in your home. You can program it using our code guide and then use it to perform multiple tasks. The methods are simple and you can easily configure your remote. In this guide, we have compiled all the best and workable methods that you can use to program your universal remote.
- Sky Remote Codes For LG TV And Quick Programming Guide - November 29, 2023
- How To Program ONN Universal Remote Without Code - November 28, 2023
- Roku TV Universal Remote Codes & How To Program  - November 25, 2023