In this post, you will find the latest working JVC TV universal remote codes and complete instructions to connect the remote to the TV.
Just replaced your JVC branded remote control with a universal remote and thinking about how to make it work. Don’t worry we will share everything you need to set up the JVC universal remote control and sync it with your TV, sound bar, home theatre, etc. You will be needing a list of universal codes for configuring the remote control with your device.
There are methods to automatically set up the remote, but they are a bit complicated and time-consuming as well. Almost all brands of universal remote work fine with the JVC TV. But at RemoteCodesPortal.Com we recommend you get the Philips remote or the GE universal remote because we have tested it on a JVC device.
JVC TV Universal Remote Codes & How To Program 
Here is a full list of JVC TV universal remote codes. It is the upgraded 2023 list and working fine. Each remote brand has multiple codes, so if a code is not working on your device, you can try the next one.
JVC Universal Remote Codes for TV
3 Digit Universal Remote Codes for JV TV
4 Digit Universal Remote Codes for JV TV
5 Digit Universal Remote Codes for JV TV
RCA Universal Remote Codes for JVC TV
GE Universal Remote Codes for JVC TV
One for All Remote Codes for JVC TV
Philips Universal Remote Codes for JVC TV
Magnavox Universal Remote Codes for JVC TV
How to Program Universal Remote to JVC TV with Codes
Programming a universal remote with direct code entry is one of the easiest methods to set up the remote to a JVC smart TV. We have shared a list of codes for the GE, Magnavox, Philips, and One for All universal remote codes. While programming all you need is to follow the steps carefully and be extra careful while choosing the code because here, the brand of the remote is very important. Below is the step-by-step guide to configuring JVC universal remote to the TV.
- Unpack your universal remote and insert fresh batteries in it.
- Switch ON your JVC TV manually and make sure all other nearby devices, i.e, DVD, Blu-Ray, etc., are OFF.
- While you are remote facing the TV, press and hold the “Code Search or Setup” button until the light on the remote turns ON. When the light turns ON, release the button.
- Now, press and release the “TV” button. This will put the remote in programming mode.
- Next, enter the universal remote code for the JVC TV. You will find it in the list posted above or in the user manual of JVC universal remote.
The light on the remote will turn OFF if the code you entered is correct. In case of entering an incorrect code, the remote light will blink a few times and then remain ON. You need to choose a different code from the list and try again.
You can follow the exact same guide to program a universal remote to the soundbar. And instead of a TV, you need to press the AUX button on the remote control. If you don’t find your remote code in the list above, you must check our post on how to automatically program a universal remote.
How do I program my RCA universal remote to my JVC TV?
- Turn ON your TV manually by pressing the “Power” button on the side or back of the television.
- Insert batteries in the RCA universal remote and point them toward your TV.
- Hold the remote’s “TV” button and enter one of the following RCA universal remote codes for JVC TV 10053, 10650, 10731, 11253, 11601, and 11774.
- Release the “TV” button and start testing the functions of the remote. It will work fine.
What are the Westinghouse universal remote codes for JVC TV?
You can try one of the following codes to pair Westinghouse remote to JVC TV: 2006, 2024, 2028, 2040.
How do I connect my remote to my TV?
If you are using JVC universal remote control, there is no need to program it. Install the batteries in the remote and it is ready to use. If you have a universal remote control you need to program it first by following the guides given above.
How do I reset my JVC TV remote?
Resetting JVC remote control is easy, you need to remove the batteries from the remote and hold the “POWER” button for 30 seconds. Leave the remote for 15 minutes for a complete discharge. Your remote is reset and ready to use again.
My JVC remote is not working?
Here is what you can try to quickly fix the JVC TV remote. First, make sure there is no object blocking the IR signals between the TV and the remote. Second, remove the batteries and press every button one by one to remove any junk stuck in the buttons. Third, remove the batteries and install a fresh pair. If that works great, you are good to go or else you have to replace your remote.
How do I turn on my JVC TV without the power button or the remote?
You can download any universal remote mobile app for iOS or Android devices and use it to turn ON your TV without a remote.
Can you use JVC TV without a remote?
Yes, you can use JVC television without a remote control. You can either use the buttons panel located at the back of the tv screen or use a mobile application to tune, change channels, increase/decrease volume, etc.
JVC TV works absolutely fine with the universal remote controls. We suggest you must check the compatibility of the remote control with a JVC device before buying. We have tested GE, and RCA universal remotes codes for JVC TV, and they both worked fine. Above you will find a code list of famous universal remote brands that you can easily program with your JVC smart television. In case of any problem, you can post your concern in the comments box.
- Sky Remote Codes For LG TV And Quick Programming Guide - November 29, 2023
- How To Program ONN Universal Remote Without Code - November 28, 2023
- Roku TV Universal Remote Codes & How To Program  - November 25, 2023