If you are reading this article you might be searching for the latest working universal remote codes for Supersonic TV list 2022.
In this post, we will share the latest 2022 list of Super Sonic TV remote codes which you can use to pair your remote. Supersonic is one of the known brands that offers Smart TV, 4k TV, HD, Portable TVs, home theater, and soundbar. Device remote malfunctioning is one of the common issues people face. For many users, this is a big problem, but don’t worry it won’t be an issue for you. We will not only share the list but also share step by step guide to set up the remote control. Keep reading to get more information about Supersonic remote codes.
30+ Universal Remote Codes for Supersonic TV [2022 List]
To make things easier for you, we will go over some basic instructions and share a lot of useful tips to make sure that the universal remote works well with your TV. Let’s get started:
5 Digit Supersonic TV Universal Remote Codes
- 11125, 13595, 12424, 17048, 12104, 15322, 13593, 21354, 13135, 13154, 13877, 22321, 13894, 13204, 14421, 11753, 11233, 35456
Supersonic 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
- 1421, 0208, 5330, 0556, 0698, 3595, 0944, 0455, 4701, 0241, 0096, 1019, 1285
Supersonic 3 Digit Universal Remote Codes
How do I program universal remote to supersonic TV?
You can follow these steps to program any universal remote with codes to Supersonic HD, 4k, and Smart TVs:
- Power ON your “Supersonic TV”.
- Simultaneously press and hold the “TV” and “SEL” buttons for approx.. 3 seconds or until the remote light turns ON.
- Direct the remote control towards Supersonic TV and enter the 3, 4, or 5, digit code.
- Now start pressing the “VOL+” key until you see the volume increasing bar on the TV.
- Once the bar appears press the “TV” button again to store the code.
Alternate Method to Pair Remote to Supersonic Smart TV
To program a universal remote to supersonic TV, note down the code on a notepad. Hold the TV button on the remote and wait for the light to switch ON. Enter the remote code and the remote light will turn OFF. This means you have entered the correct code and your remote has been programmed.
You can also check the following remote programming guides:
- How To program one for all remote to Supersonic TV
- How to program RCA universal remote to Supersonic TV
- Program universal remote without codes to Supersonic TV
Which is the best universal remote for Supersonic TV?
The best universal remote control for Supersonic TV is the Logitech Harmony 650. The Logitech Harmony 650 is a very versatile remote that works with almost any TV brand. Once set up correctly, you won’t need to use any other remote control for your TV or soundbar.
Why my Supersonic remote is not working?
There are multiple reasons that prevent the Supersonic TV remote from working. It can be due to the malfunctioning of your remote. Installing expired or weak batteries may also be the reason why the remote stops working. If you are using a universal remote and it is not working then you might have not programmed it correctly. If the mentioned points don’t fix the problem, then the most likely reason for the remote not working is that the remote receiver is defective.
Where can I find a list of universal remote codes for Supersonic TV?
You can find a list of codes for Supersonic TV in the user manual of the universal remote you are using. If you don’t have access to that you use the list given above.
Can I use universal remote for Supersonic TV?
In the end, we hope that you are well-equipped with the information you need to set up a new remote for Supersonic television. We’ve put together a list of universal remote codes for Supersonic TV that will be helpful for you in making your remote functional. If for any reason you are unable to establish a connection between the remote and TV, write us the problem you are facing in the comments.
- How To Program Vizio Remote To TV, Soundbar, & More  - September 28, 2022
- How To Reset Toshiba TV Remote Control – Do This  - September 27, 2022
- How To Program RCA Universal Remote to Vizio TV  - September 22, 2022