If you want to quickly pair your universal remote to Pilot TV, this list of universal remote codes for Pilot TV will be useful for you.
A lot of people reported a problem on online forums related to finding working Pilot TV universal codes. To help everyone, we decided to share a list of pilot remote universal codes that will work perfectly. When it comes to using these codes, don’t worry, our step-by-step instructions will make things simple for you. We used exact same steps to program our remote to Pilot TV.
Universal Remote Codes for Pilot TV & Program Guide
Here are all the codes for the Pilot TV universal remote. Like jumbo universal remote codes, these key codes consist of 3, 4, and 5 digits and you have to try all of them one by one because the code for each TV brand is different. If you face any trouble related to programming, feel free to post your question in the comments.
Pilot TV Universal 3 Digit Remote Codes
Pilot TV Universal 5 Digit Remote Codes
Pilot TV Universal 4 Digit Remote Codes
GE Remote Code for Pilot TV: 0004
RCA Remote Code for Pilot TV: 10030
One For All Code for Pilot TV: 14245
Philips Remote Code for Pilot TV: 0002
I tried multiple universal remotes to confirm the authenticity of these codes. And we can assure you these are 100% working codes for Pilot TV. You will find all of them on Remotecodesportal.com.
How To Program/Pair Universal Remote to Pilot TV
There are three simple methods to program a universal remote for a Pilot TV:
- Programming remote without key code
- Programming remote with key code
- Setting-up remote control manually
Let’s see how each of these methods works in step-by-step instructions.
How to Program Pilot Universal Remote With Codes
Using this manual method, you can easily configure a universal remote with the help of a code. The code automatically identifies the make and model of the device.
- Step 1: Switch ON the device which you want to program.
- Step 2: Direct the remote towards the device and hold the “Setup” button until the small light on the remote “Illuminates.” This step activates the learning mode of the remote.
- Step 3: On the pilot universal remote, press the “TV” button to begin programming.
- Step 4: It is time to enter the key code given in the user manual or you can choose from the list stated above.
- Step 5: Next, press and hold the “Power” button on the remote. Doing so will turn off the TV, if it happens you have successfully programmed the remote and if not, then either the code is incorrect or you did something wrong.
If configured correctly, your remote control will work perfectly. And if it is not functioning, you have to repeat the above-given steps with a different code.
These given steps are for GE universal remote, for other remote instructions, please visit our page to pair the universal remote to Pilot TV with codes and follow the steps that match your remote.
Using the programming guide, you can pair the remote to control the TV, VCR, DVD, and DVR of all popular brands. The majority of remote codes are working and if you find any code isn’t working, there is nothing to worry about because there are multiple three, four, and five-digit codes and any one of them will work for you.
Programming Pilot Universal Remote Without Codes
In this method, we attempt an auto search of code. The remote control does all the scanning and finds an accurate code that will establish a connection between a TV and a remote. This method looks simple but needs to be followed carefully otherwise, it won’t work.
- Turn ON your device (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) that you want to program with the remote. Here we will discuss an example of TV.
- Second, you need to press the TV button for at least 3 seconds. The turning ON of a little LED light on the remote signals that it is ready to be programmed.
- Point the remote toward the TV and press the “CH+” & “CH-“ buttons. The light on the remote will blink. You need to keep pressing the mentioned keys until your TV turns OFF.
- Now, you have to verify the code by simply pressing the “Power” button. Upon pressing the Power button, your device should turn ON. If it switches on, try changing the channel or volume up/down to confirm that the remote is programmed correctly.
- Next, press the “TV” button on the remote to save the code. When you press the button the device light will blink twice to give an indication that the code has been saved.
That’s it you have successfully programmed a TV remote without a code.
We have a dedicated page that contains instructions to connect the universal remote to a TV without codes. You must check it to find a guide compatible with your remote.
How Do You Program Pilot Universal Remote with Code Search?
This final method is for those who are unable to find a correct keycode. This technique forces the universal remote control to search for the correct code that works with your device. You have to do nothing except press a bunch of keys to set up the remote.
Step 1: First thing first, “Turn On” your device, in my case, it is a TV
Step 2: Press and hold the “Setup” button on the remote control
Step 3: Enter this three-digit code “991”
Step 4: Press and hold the “Power Button” and continuously press the “Channel Up” button until your TV “Switches Off”.
If the TV turns off, you have programmed your remote successfully. Enjoy! It is a bit of a lengthy procedure but worth a try because it worked for many. This same guide will also work on a pilot supertel.
Is Pilot and Supertel Pilot remote both the same?
No! Supertel Pilot is the latest version of the universal remote control offered by Pilot. The new variant has many advanced options and a huge database of codes.
How do I find my Pilot remote control code?
Each pilot remote control series comes with a manual or a booklet that includes a list of codes for different devices. If you are unable to find your TV code, you can check the list given above which has more than 100 working codes.
Is the pilot universal remote waterproof?
No, the pilot remote control is not completely waterproof but splashes of water won’t damage it. Still, it is advised to keep it away from water.
Is a pilot tv universal remote good?
Yes, like universal remotes from all other popular brands like RCA, Philips, GE, etc. The pilot universal remote also works fine with the majority of the brands.
If you are searching for an easy method to program a Pilot TV universal remote, you have landed on the right page. We have shared pilot universal remote codes and three different methods to tune a universal remote control. You can choose any of them and if in case one guide doesn’t work, you can try another one, all of them are tested methods and one of them will work for you. You need to make sure that you follow all the steps carefully and correctly.
- Sky Remote Codes For LG TV And Quick Programming Guide - November 29, 2023
- How To Program ONN Universal Remote Without Code - November 28, 2023
- Roku TV Universal Remote Codes & How To Program  - November 25, 2023