For your ease, I have done the research work and gathered all the GE universal remote codes for Element TV that work.
For any reason, if you have replaced your Element TV remote and started using GE remote control, you must know that it requires programming.
For pairing, the easiest method is programming the remote with codes, and that’s why I have compiled a full list of universal remote codes for Element TV. Hope you won’t face any problems in using the given codes.
Element TV GE Universal Remote Codes
How To Program GE Universal Remote To Element TV
Below is the step-by-step guide to programming a General Electric remote to TV with the help of codes shared in this post.
- Press the Power button to turn ON your Element TV manually.
- After installing fresh pair of batteries, aim the remote toward your TV.
- Hold the SETUP button until the remote light stays ON.
- Next, press and release the TV button to put the remote in pairing mode.
- Enter one of the codes listed above and wait for 3 seconds. If the remote light stays ON, it means the code is incorrect. Try a different code.
- Once the remote is paired, the remote light will turn OFF.
You may also like to check out how to program GE universal remote without using codes.
You will need GE universal remote codes for Element TV if you want to activate the remote functions. Without programming, you won’t be able to control your TV using the GE remote. I have shared the latest 2023 codes and have tested a few of them myself. I hope the codes will work for you as well. Let us know in case of any confusion or query.
- Sky Remote Codes For LG TV And Quick Programming Guide - November 29, 2023
- How To Program ONN Universal Remote Without Code - November 28, 2023
- Roku TV Universal Remote Codes & How To Program  - November 25, 2023