In this post, you will get the Yamaha soundbar universal remote codes 2024 list and tested methods to easily program the remote.
Yamaha soundbar is worth it. However, you may face an issue when the soundbar remote stops working. You will need a universal remote to control the device when this happens.
If you are a beginner and don’t know how to pair your remote to the soundbar. I will share the soundbar remote codes list and also provide guidance on programming your remote with the Yamaha soundbar.
Remote Codes List For Yamaha Soundbar
After testing, our team compiled this 5-digit universal remote code list 2024 for the Yamaha soundbar.
Xfinity Remote Code For Yamaha Sound Bar: 992
Yamaha Sound Bar Compatibility Models List
We tested the given codes on the following Yamaha soundbar and subwoofer models, and they worked fine:
How To Program Universal Remote To Yamaha Soundbar
Here is a step-by-step guide to connecting a universal remote with code to Yamaha’s soundbar.
- Switch ON your Yamaha soundbar, while all other devices must be OFF.
- Press and release the AUX button on your remote.
- Hold the SETUP button on the remote until its light turns ON. This shows the remote is ready to be programmed.
- It is time to enter the soundbar remote code. You will find the list above or can check it in the remote’s user manual.
- After entering the code, press the POWER button on the remote and see if the soundbar switches OFF.
- If it does, you have paired the universal remote to the Yamaha soundbar. And if the device remains ON, you need to repeat the procedure again and, this time, enter a different code.
Is there a universal remote that works with the Yamaha soundbar?
There are a number of different brands of universal remotes that work perfectly with Yamaha soundbars, including GE, Philips, and RCA remote codes. You can also find a list of compatible remotes on the Yamaha official website.
How do I program my universal remote to Yamaha soundbar without a code?
To connect the universal remote to the Yamaha soundbar without a code, turn ON the soundbar. Press the SETUP or MAGIC button on the remote.
Next, hold the AUX key on the remote for 5 seconds. When the remote light turns ON, start pressing the VOL+ key on the remote. Keep pressing until the soundbar switches OFF.
Why is my Yamaha sound bar not working?
If your Yamaha home theater soundbar is not working, try this. Remove all soundbar connections for 30 seconds and plug them back in. Sometimes, HDMI connectivity issues are fixed by unplugging and re-plugging the device.
Unplug the TV and soundbar for 10 seconds, then plug them back in. Sometimes, re-establishing the HDMI “handshake” between the TV and the soundbar can fix minor malfunctions.
You may also like to check:
- Bose soundbar universal remote codes
- Sanyo soundbar universal remote codes
- JBL soundbar universal remote codes
No doubt, Yamaha’s visual and audio products are of top-notch quality and available at budget-friendly prices.
We hope this blog post helped you find the working Yamaha soundbar universal remote codes for your TV and program a universal remote. If you have any further questions, please contact us in the comments section below. We would be more than happy to assist you. Thanks for reading!