Today we are sharing, a working Bose soundbar universal remote codes list that will help you to easily and quickly pair the remote with your device.
Usually, a Bose Soundbar has its own remote, but if it is lost or malfunctioning, you can use a universal remote control. They are user-friendly, but you need the correct codes and follow the proper programming method so that they can function with your soundbar. Check out these four and five-digit codes that would help you program your universal remote for Bose soundbar. As per our testings, the best universal remote for Bose soundbar is RCA, Harmony 650, and Magnavox.
Bose Soundbar Universal Remote Codes Working List 
Below are the Bose universal remote codes for the soundbar. If you are unsure whether to use a four or five digits code, you can check it at the back of your remote, where you put the battery. See the part number. If it ends with 20, use four digits code. If it ends with 30, use the five digits code. You can program your remote control with an auto code search method too.
Bose Soundbar 5 Digit Universal Remote Codes
Bose Soundbar 4 Digit Universal Remote Codes
These remote codes are compatible with BOSE 900 dolby atmos, 300 smart soundbar, 300 bundle, solo soundbar series ii, home theater system, and other Bose soundbar models.
How To Program Universal Remote to Bose Soundbar
Follow the step-by-step instructions below to program your Bose universal remote to the Bose soundbar.
- Power ON your Bose soundbar manually
- Hold the ‘AUX’ button on your remote until all the device buttons (TV, DVD, SAT, etc.) on the remote lights up.
- When the light turns ON release the button.
- Enter the remote code using the number buttons.
- Now, press the volume-up button to check the remote’s functionality.
- If it is working fine, enjoy! If the soundbar is not responding to the remote then repeat the above steps and use a different code.
The above-given steps will work only for Bose remote, for other remotes check the below-given guides:
- Pair GE remote to Bose soundbar
- Pair One for All remote to Bose soundbar
- Program Magnavox remote to Bose soundbar
Can a universal remote work on a Bose system?
Yes, a universal remote works on a Bose soundbar system. All you need is to program it correctly to your device and make sure there is no object blocking the IR signals between remote and device.
How do I get my Bose soundbar to work with my TV remote?
1. Switch ON your device manually
2. Press the ‘setup’ button on the system console
3. Navigate using your remote control and open the ‘Source’ option
4. Now, select the programming mode:
- If you have the remote that came with the device, scroll to Set up the remote, then press the OK button.
- If you do not have the remote, scroll to Manual remote code entry, then press the OK button.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete programming.
How do I reset my Bose soundbar remote?
Grab your Bose remote control and hold the ‘AUX’ button until all six source buttons start glowing. Release the button and enter 981, the source keys will flash and then turn OFF. After resetting you need to program your remote again.
Bose Soundbars are the premium quality audio devices in the market. It is easy to program them to function with the universal remote control. If you want to check whether your Bose remote is a universal remote, see if your remote has set and mode options. If yes, then it is a universal remote. If you have other codes not mentioned in our guide, let us know in the comments below. If the codes we have shared do not work with your Bose Soundbar, comment below, and we will find the correct code for you.
- 125+ GE Universal Remote Codes for Toshiba TV  - November 29, 2022
- How to Program GE Universal Remote to Sanyo TV [5 Easy Steps] - November 22, 2022
- GE Universal Remote Codes for ROKU TV & Stick  - November 15, 2022